Friday, September 23, 2011

My Windows Vista Does Not Allow Me To Install Softwares and To Change Certain Settings. How Come ?

As the title is indicating, when I try to open downloaded files such as DivX, FLV Player, and etc., a beep shows up on a screen, and it says, %26quot;The service cannot be started, either because it is disabled or because it has no enabled devices associated with it.%26quot; I am sure that I got softwares for windows vista version. Also, when I try to change some settings on my computer such as Control Panel %26gt;%26gt; System %26gt;%26gt; Advanced system settings, the same alert shows up with the click on the Adcanced system settings. I saw others answers for similar to my situation, and I made sure that I am logged in as an admin, and I also tried to use Right Click and Run as Administrator. But they didn't all work out. Do I need to reinstall my computer ? I am sure that I was able to install softwares and change all the settings before. Anyway, I hope someone can help me. Thanks!My Windows Vista Does Not Allow Me To Install Softwares and To Change Certain Settings. How Come ?try to do a Vista repair. check the link below for some steps on how to do it..

http://ezinearticles.com/?Windows-Vista-My Windows Vista Does Not Allow Me To Install Softwares and To Change Certain Settings. How Come ?hi nobuy,sounds to me like you have a driver issue that is keeping your adaptors from working. lets see what we can do hit start,settings control panel and display set your resolution to 1280x1024. hit apply then go back to you desktop hit start,accesseries,system tools and disk cleanup and check every box except thumbnail then delete these files after it is done go back again and defragment this could take awhile. then when you are done try to do what you wanted before you enlarge if it works then go to desktop and you will see page then zoom and set your page to 125 and if it is too big or small adjust till it fits your screen. then desktop hit right finger on mouse and adjust your icons.hope i have been helpful if it still doesn't work format your hard drive but save whatever you want to save because it will be gone.

good luck sorry i couldn't do more but i am an icon and what can an icon do lol?
  • kid sweating
  • rodents
  •