Friday, September 23, 2011

Is there anything i can easily download and install to change the icons and main backround on my psp!!!???

i've been lookin round at psp hack sites and i have no clue how to do any of these things i just want to change the icons like MUSIC, VIDEOS, ETC. help!!!!!!!Is there anything i can easily download and install to change the icons and main backround on my psp!!!???Don't try those free site as they nearly crashed my PSP!!



There are few sites which provides excellent resources on PSP games, videos, movies, cheats and reviews with a one time fee which is less than one jug of beer.



I sign up one - PSP Blender 5 months ago, and they did what they promises to allow me to access to all videos, games, movies, etc with unlimited download!!



You won't regret and make use of your PSP!!



http://www.squidoo.com/cheappsp/