Friday, September 23, 2011

Can I install downloaded programs in my special download folder?

When I download programs from the web, like AVG antivirus or other free software from cnet, I put them in my download folder to keep them seperate from everything else. My question is, when I go to install them, it automatically uses the Computer/C drive/Program files path to install it in. Can I change that to have them install the program in the download folder instead? Or will that affect the way the program runs?Can I install downloaded programs in my special download folder?no it will not effect the program you can install any where you likeCan I install downloaded programs in my special download folder?U must do this ..u just change the install path like e.g D:\Program Files\Avg8\ or E:\Program Files\Norton\