Friday, September 23, 2011

I want to install second life, it says my computor doesnt have 2nd life minimum requirements can i change it?

so it can ? or will i never be able to play it i have windows xp if that helps you and unchromel sumthing, thank youI want to install second life, it says my computor doesnt have 2nd life minimum requirements can i change it?http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/sr



You may have to upgrade your graphics card, memory, processor.



If you don't know what your doing get someone else to do it or buy a better computer.



Running XP wont make a difference. The spec willI want to install second life, it says my computor doesnt have 2nd life minimum requirements can i change it?It depends on what requirements you are short of and you haven't said what they are, so how can anyone express an opinion?I want to install second life, it says my computor doesnt have 2nd life minimum requirements can i change it?You need the processor, memory and video card to be above the required spec. So unless you can replace all these with appropriate alternatives, you need anew machine.I want to install second life, it says my computor doesnt have 2nd life minimum requirements can i change it?it normally wont run or you cant move around if your pc is too low a specification.



Do your self a favour and not waste you life on there. I speak from past experience.I want to install second life, it says my computor doesnt have 2nd life minimum requirements can i change it?Saying it's got unchromel sumthing is useless to us.

What requirements do you need, and what have you got?

READ the screen.I want to install second life, it says my computor doesnt have 2nd life minimum requirements can i change it?you need a better computer it will probebly be cheeper to buy a new 1 rather than upgrade things on ur old 1 :-)
  • creating file
  • bird
  •