Monday, September 19, 2011

Mine is a home pc, i am unable to install abode flash player,how shud i change my security settings,to install

hey people out there can you help me , my prob is that i am unable to install latest version of abode flash player bcos of my security settings. can you tell me the procedure 2 change my security settings. i am desparately waiting for your answersMine is a home pc, i am unable to install abode flash player,how shud i change my security settings,to installCalm down cause I have your solution, so far it's worked for 3 other people I've answered who had the same issue. Try to get a different browser like Firefox. If downloading from Firefox doesn't work, try to go to the Control Panel and look at the Internet Options. Try changing all the Security and Privacy Settings to the lowest they can be. Here's a link to get Firefox, it's free:



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/



If you download it on Firefox, the Flash Player should also be on Internet Explorer as well.Mine is a home pc, i am unable to install abode flash player,how shud i change my security settings,to installYou can only do this when you are the administrator. I don't know what you mean security settings. If you have vista go to start menu and control panes. you will see security and see what you can do in thereMine is a home pc, i am unable to install abode flash player,how shud i change my security settings,to installOn your Internet Explorer browser:



Click on Tools

Internet Options

Click on the Security Tab

Click on Internet

Click on Default Level

Click on OK.



And try it again. If doesn't work, update the question with the actual message you're getting when you try to install Adobe Flash playerMine is a home pc, i am unable to install abode flash player,how shud i change my security settings,to installGoto Control panel and delete older verion of adobe player before installing the new version.
  • data into xsds
  • vc
  •