Monday, September 19, 2011

Mine is a home pc, i am unable to install abode flash player, how shud i change my security settings, so that?

hey ppl out there can you plz tell me the procedure to change my security settings so that,i can download abode flash player. its a home pc.Mine is a home pc, i am unable to install abode flash player, how shud i change my security settings, so that?Same answer to the other question. Calm down cause I have your solution, so far it's worked for 3 other people I've answered who had the same issue. Try to get a different browser like Firefox. If downloading from Firefox doesn't work, try to go to the Control Panel and look at the Internet Options. Try changing all the Security and Privacy Settings to the lowest they can be. Here's a link to get Firefox, it's free:



http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/



If you download it on Firefox, the Flash Player should also be on Internet Explorer as well.