Friday, September 23, 2011

I want to reinstall yahoo messenger 6.0 it allows you to change color of skin how do I install it and void v5?

when messenger went down so did my messenger that allows you to change the skin colors, I want that feature back and version 5 an older one deleted?I want to reinstall yahoo messenger 6.0 it allows you to change color of skin how do I install it and void v5?Honey this is easy....REALLY!! OK..Ready? go to http:www.oldversion.com ~ and what you will fnd there is the VERY thing that YOU WANT...as I did the same thing...look on the left side of the page a few inches dpown to Yahoo mesenger.....click that....see the version you want, and then you get the options for many different versions.....find the one you want.....I have I think 6.1 ~ you want 6 right? well...you do NOT have to uninstall anything...IT USURPS IT......if you have DSL it will only take a minute. and the other version slips into hte vapours of the universe and VOILA! there is your NEW and IMPROVED messenger,.......

I hope you get this, as you need NOT uninstall and install anything.

Thanks...take care...from a kindred soul who has been there.....I want to reinstall yahoo messenger 6.0 it allows you to change color of skin how do I install it and void v5?I am sooooooooooooooo glad! I was hoping that yu would get the reply...I never expecte to be chosen though.....I had the same problem as I told you and isnt that a great site?

Report Abuse

I want to reinstall yahoo messenger 6.0 it allows you to change color of skin how do I install it and void v5?ya it will. y don't u go for 7.5 or 8



best of luckI want to reinstall yahoo messenger 6.0 it allows you to change color of skin how do I install it and void v5?setup.exe