Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I install/change speakers on my squier sp-10 guitar amp?

I have this little 10 watt guitar amp I got from the Starcaster by Fender beginners set and would like to get an overall better sound out of it as I recently purchased a new Danelectro 59-Dc reissue and was just wondering if I should get speakers for this little dinker amp or just invest in a new one. If you recommend the latter, what kind would you suggest for somebody looking for a good but cheap classic rock/blues sound? Thanks.How do I install/change speakers on my squier sp-10 guitar amp?Open back (if not alread open), remove 4 screws around speaker. Unclip speaker wires, or use solder gun if needed. Remove speaker, replace in reverse order.



If you have a speaker kicking around that'll fit just put it in!



B )