Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I fix my comp start up after a prog install changed it?

My comp starts up with system password normally. After installing a theme it changed my comp start up. It now goes from the password page to a black screen that says start windows xp home,or restore windows xp home.If I highlight windows xp home it goes back to password page then flicks back to the black screen. If I choose restore windows xp home I can get on to my comp. I would like to be able to turn on my comp type in my password and go to windows xp. Can someone PLEASE HELP?How do I fix my comp start up after a prog install changed it?Boot computer in safe mode.

Click on System Restore feature.

Restore computer settings back to

a Sys Check Point date. If that does not work,

try a different restore date.How do I fix my comp start up after a prog install changed it?sounds like a virus. you probably are going to have to reinstall windows.



nod32 is the best virus protection.

http://www.eset.com/



Try booting to safemode and running a virus scan.
  • cute hair
  • pc system has slowed
  •