Friday, June 3, 2011

How do i change or install a fuel filter in my 2002 ford explorer?

buy a new one and lay down on right side and between front and back side in frame should be a filter remove hoses filter comes off replace fast and duck the gas that is coming out.. sorry i had too really its not hard a screwdriver is about all one needs most fords the filter is about half way back on rigth sideHow do i change or install a fuel filter in my 2002 ford explorer?they has speacial screws that we can open the screws are called torx make sure u use the rite on How do i change or install a fuel filter in my 2002 ford explorer?I have a 95 explorer and im selling it.. so should youHow do i change or install a fuel filter in my 2002 ford explorer?you will need a fuel line disconnect tool...insert the tool in the coupling and push down on the filter and then pull back on the filter...then just snap the new one into place, and replace the hold down boltHow do i change or install a fuel filter in my 2002 ford explorer?you will need a fuel/ac quick disconnect tool