Friday, June 3, 2011

Do i need to change the factory shocks on my car if i install coilovers to lower it. it is a 01 neon?

I have adjustable coilovers 0%26quot;-4%26quot;

Should i cut the base that the spring sits on smaller to accomadate the smaller diameter springs?

Will the factory shocks be ok to leave on?Do i need to change the factory shocks on my car if i install coilovers to lower it. it is a 01 neon?I don't believe so, I would just buy springs instead of coilovers. Coilovers take a lot more work to keep them maintained. Springs you can just throw on and they will last, coilovers you have to keep adjusting them like every couple hundred miles.Do i need to change the factory shocks on my car if i install coilovers to lower it. it is a 01 neon?Coilovers replace the shocks and springs. you will not have factory shocks or springs on your car afterwards. I highly recommend you do some research if you plan to be working on your car. If you bought the correct coilover for your car you should not have to cut anything. good luckDo i need to change the factory shocks on my car if i install coilovers to lower it. it is a 01 neon?no but whenever you modify suspension its always best to upgrade everything. aftermarket shocks will give you a better ride and handling because they are built for a lowered vehical application
  • turkey chili recipe
  • hair tips
  •