Thursday, November 25, 2010

Is there a Program that I can download or install that will automatically change my background screen on my PC?

Vista? If you understand what I'm typing. I have over 200 pictures and wallpapers stored in the %26quot;Pictures%26quot; folder. I like to change them ever so often but I remember my dad's computer used to have a new one everyday. In which he claims he forget how to set it or something. So please help.Is there a Program that I can download or install that will automatically change my background screen on my PC?Webshots Desktop 2009 (Automatically changes your wallpaper)



Webshots Desktop is a free photo management application that combines wallpaper and screensaver functionality with tools for managing and sharing your own personal photos.



The latest version makes managing all your photos much easier right from your desktop software. Now you can drag-and-drop photos to Webshots from Windows, search your Webshots collection, and update your albums in a flash.Webshots Desktop is a software that allows you to manage your photos.



Link download: http://rapidshare.com/files/238067583/we…



________________



Or you can try this one: “Desktop Wallpaper Timer”

Link download: http://www.pamo-software.com/download/DW…Is there a Program that I can download or install that will automatically change my background screen on my PC?Try John’s Background Switcher (JBS)

Download it for free

http://www.johnsadventures.com/software/…
  • hair extension
  • gives out fashion advice
  •