Thursday, November 25, 2010

How will I change the default folder icons in XP without having to install any programs?

I want to change all the folder icons at once in Windows XP but I dont want to install any programs such as Iconpackager, etc. Is it possible?How will I change the default folder icons in XP without having to install any programs?select all the folders what u want to be changed %26gt; right click on them %26gt; properties %26gt; customize %26gt; change icon %26gt; and u can choose any icon from your computerHow will I change the default folder icons in XP without having to install any programs?google free .ico iconsHow will I change the default folder icons in XP without having to install any programs?Guess you have to do it one by one then. I had the same question and found this program http://www.cursorarts.com/ca_aifw.html which worked good for me. (i know you didn't want to install anything but maybe it helps)