Thursday, November 25, 2010

Does the "machine number" of my PC change if I install a new Windows version?

I have some programs which monitor my %26quot;machine number%26quot; upon registration. I'm installing a new version of Windows. Will my number change?Does the %26quot;machine number%26quot; of my PC change if I install a new Windows version?It will change if you don't set it to be the same as your current one during the installation of windows. You are prompted to enter a machine name but if you choose to just press next you get something fairly random.Does the %26quot;machine number%26quot; of my PC change if I install a new Windows version?no your machine will always be the same, unless you know some funky business, which i'm sure is possible.
  • backgrounds for myspace
  • Is my cat crazy
  •