Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Is there a way i can install another operating system on my computer and delete it after im done ?

I want to install an operating system on my computer and not change the one i already have installed how can i do this..Is it possible?I heard i could use vmware what else can i use...Is there a way i can install another operating system on my computer and delete it after im done ?Let's just say you have XP pre-installed on your computer. You can install Vista onto another partition and then you will be dual-booting your computer! You can then delete the partition or format the partition and transfer the unallocated space to your default partition, in this case XP. If this is the case for you, you need to install a third party software to partition.



You can use Acronis Partition Manager or some other program to do so. You may also need to remove the boot entry from the boot loader if you remove Vista from your computer, which you can do by downloading EasyBCD and managing the settings inside the program! You can check for some online guides or watch videos on YouTube, which will give a detailed explanation of how to partition. You may also e-mail me through my profile page if you need any more help.Is there a way i can install another operating system on my computer and delete it after im done ?Yes, it is defiantly possible. In fact, I was doing that the last few days. All you have to do is download one. I strongly recommend Linux because it is free and can be either installed or just used for a while. If you want to have it on a disc, this is the best way. Just download one and put it on a CD-R or CD-RW disc. This is one of my favorite: http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download



Also, you will need an ISO burner: http://www.ntfs.com/iso-burning.htm



There you go. :)