Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I disable all admin. rights from a used PC that won't let me install any software?

I was given a used PC and was going to install some software. The administrator rights were not disabled prior to me receiving the PC. I can't install any S/W, can't 'restore' and basically don't have the authority to do any changing or installing. Win XP

Previous owner is gone.How do I disable all admin. rights from a used PC that won't let me install any software?restart windows and keep tapping F8 until the Windows Safe Mode page opens. Select open in safe mode and allow the computer to open. Go to start%26gt;control panel%26gt;accounts and delete any accounts other than the major administrator. Change the name and password of the main account if you want to. Restart in this account. You should now be able to install as normal
  • homemade bread recipe
  • Why do bed sheets shed
  •